Sign in to follow this  
[101] Jeff S.

Welcome to San Andreas Emergency Services!

Hi there!

Welcome to San Andreas Emergency Services! My name is Jeff, and I am the director of the community. I'd like to personally welcome you to our community!

To get started, you must first register for our forum. After you complete your registration, you are then able to apply for general community membership, which is located at the "recruitment" tab up top. You must apply for community membership before you are able to apply for any emergency services department. The general community membership application will grant you access as a civilian in our community. After you are accepted as a civilian, then you may apply for whichever department you are interested in. 

Note: You MUST be registered on our forum before you will be accepted as a member of our community. Be sure to include your forum username in your application.  You will be advised of your application status via forum PM, so make sure you check back here quite often.

Again, thank you for considering us as your next FiveM roleplay community. We are excited to have you, and we will see you in game!